How they work:
Resource Cafés for groups belonging to the Network will take place via Zoom for the Autumn.
Once you have registered the Zoom code will be sent to your nearer the date. You do not need to set up an account to use Zoom.
Please book your space by clicking on the links below which will take you to Eventbrite:
- New Forest Area: Monday 14th September 2020 10.30-11.30am
- Alton Area: Thursday 17th September 2020 10.30-11.30am
- West End Southampton Area: Monday 21st September 2020 11.00-12noon
- Havant Area: Wednesday 23rd September 2020 1.30-2.30pm
- North East Hants: Thursday 24th September 2020 10.30-11.30am
- Fareham & Gosport: Monday 28th September 2020 1.30-2.30pm
- Winchester Area: Wednesday 30th September 2020 1.30-2.30pm
- North West Hants: Wednesday 7th October 2020 10.30-11.30am
If you are unable to make the date in your usual area, please feel free to join another area and make some new acquaintances with different groups.
Our Good Neighbours groups are supported and encouraged by each other to offer training, advice and events – which are all available from the Hub. One of our main methods of effective network support is through our successful local Resource Cafés. Their secret ingredients? Well, professional advice, sharing of ideas, challenges and solutions. Topics include recruiting and retaining volunteers, reaching volunteers through social media and connecting isolated folk through a befriending scheme.
The Local Resource Cafés are great for general advice and support, meeting other local groups and collecting any GNN publications. No question is ever too small or too daft. Any member of a group belonging to the Network is welcome to come and join us. There is always quality coffee, delicious cakes and accessible access.
If you need a specific appointment (especially for private matters) either before or after the Resource Café please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Some images from the recent Resource Cafés touch points!